We are always looking for collaborators that will allow for a widespread reach of Primary Care Practitioners (PCPs) who serve BIPOC and LGBTQIA patients.
We want to reach 10,000 PCPs
- Those enrolled in health professions pipeline programs at HBCUs or in any accredited U.S. medical or health professions school.
- MDs, DOs, NPs, RNs, and PAs who work in any clinical setting with patients who identify as Black, brown, indigenous and/or LGBTQIA+.
Program collaborators will be expected to:
- Serve as a speaker's bureau we can access to pay your subject matter experts to serve as a speaker in our educational series and/or summit;
- Share research study announcements for eligible patients and PCPs;
- Help us secure clinicians we can pay as actors to record our research-informed advocacy messages;
- Disseminate our free CME-bearing educational webinars and online toolkit; and
- Allow us to use your institution’s name and/or logo on our website and promotional materials.
Join us as a collaborator:
If you are interested in joining the Two in One Model as a collaborator, please
Complete Our Collaboration Interest Form